Search This Blog

February 16, 2009

Just show and keep doing what your doing

Just show and keep doing what your doing

I want to share this video with you. I think it will be well worth your time to watch. It's funny, inspiring and the message is simple. It is 19 minutes, but when I watched, the time flew by. I found myself nodding my head as I giggled and laughed along.
If you every wondered where your creativity comes from....well....just watch the vid and enjoy. I would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment.
I loved Elizabeth Gilbert's book Eat, Pray, Love too. If you would like to read it, I put the amazon.com widget to the right of this article. You can order right there and then!
Linda





3 comments:

Kathleen McKenna Murphy said...

Hi Linda,

I watched this yesterday (I saw the link on your facebook) It was excellent. I had an experience like the one she describes in the beginning. After I won at Houston a friend said to me "now you are going to spend the rest of your days trying to stay at the top" talk about pressure. Thanks for sharing this.

Linda M. Poole said...

I am so happy you liked the video. I love her simple message of "Just show up and do the work".

YankeeQuilter said...

thank you for sharing this video! Loved her message and what a great speaker. I love the genius is Dobby...mine most likely is wrapped up in an old dishtowel with mismatched socks....

Related Posts with Thumbnails