Search This Blog

April 21, 2010

My Suprise-Quilty/Sewy Things I like-Quilt Designs in Your Floors-Lego Sewing Machine-Your Color Fix for Today

MY BIG SURPRISE
While sipping my coffee, going through emails and glancing through "Easy Quilts" magazine (yes, I can sometimes multi-task),I came across the one page add featuring my fabric collection with
Avlyn Fabrics. Things are getting exciting for me as "Iridescence" is my first fabric
(I am already working on my fourth!).
Click "RIGHT HERE" or "HERE" to see the entire collection and ask your quilt shop for it.
Keep tuned to my blog as I will be announcing very shortly
a contest using Iridescence with a FANTASTIC prize.


Avlyn's booth a Quilt Market next month is 2249/2348
If you are going, stop by and you can see my three lines so far!

Have you made yourself a quilt yet?
Yes, I mean "You".
Oh horrors. You forgot about yourself???
If you are on facebook, I have a group where we are making "ourselves" a quilt.
Just click on the picture below and it will take you there.

It's time, isn't it?



Oh yeah!!!! I found another sewing tattoo...the artwork is just fabulous

QUILTY / SEWY THINGS I LIKE




QUILT DESIGNS IN YOUR WOOD FLOORS
If your husband, significant other, relative or friend is looking for something to do for you....
All kidding aside, there is a wonderful story of how moving,waiting for your driver's license and passing time in a quilt shop led to this man laying down this gorgeous floor in wood. He says it's simple, you go read the story for yourself and decide by clicking "here".

Lego Sewing Machine
I just love this lego sewing machine. I assume you must have an abundance of patience to put one of these together, and Sean Kennedy perfects that. Have a visit and see the other side of this sewing machine at his website by clicking "here".

YOUR COLOR FIX FOR TODAY





Thank you for stopping by. It has been a creative year for me and I hope for you as well. I hope you stop to leave a comment and till the next time......
Linda

1 comment:

Ruth B said...

Linda, I love you new fabric line. It is gorgeous! Thank you so much for all the color fixes you give me too. I always enjoy them but forget to let you know they are appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails