Search This Blog

May 31, 2017

Seriously......You won't want to miss this!

THE BIG BEACH HOUSE QUILT RETREAT

FEB 19-23, 2018

Charlotte Angotti is well known for her yearly beach retreats for Quilters, 
also known as "Escapes".
They fill FAST and there is always a waiting list the next one.


She has outdone herself this time and The Big Beach House Retreat in Corolla, NC is going to be one big party with food,quilting,laughter (always laughter) Charlotte's famous Mystery Quilt kits for all, a class where I will put you into your Zen Zone with painting on fabric, (hmmm...perhaps I will do a Painted Applique workshop) massages , relaxation food (oh...I did mention that, didn't I?) and more goodies I can't divulge yet!


 This is the Big Beach House where the 2018 Escape will take place Feb 19-23. 




 I will be joining Charlotte as her guest instructor, and I am excited! 
We have known each other for 15 years, 
give or take a year or two. We've designed quilts together for magazines, taught on quilt cruises, roomed together while teaching at Quilt Symposiums (yeah, we both don't put the tv on and like the room frigid), and 14 years of going on a retreat in November for a week with other quilt instructors.
Over the years, I have watched her put these amazing Quilt Escape venues together and cheered along the sidelines to her successes. 
They just kept getting better and better. 






  Thanks everyone...and feel free to share this blog post with everyone you know that would like to come!!! It's a dream come true!

~Linda

 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails