Search This Blog

March 11, 2009

Something NEW, Winged Things,More Patchwork Furniture,Your Color Fix,

Something Brand Spankin' New...
Oh Yeah!!! This is something brandy new being announced to the world right now, right here....it's my newest class and newest pattern.OWLS!!!WooHoooo It's not out in the world right now as I still have to quilt it, but I couldn't wait to show you. I am looking for a name...if you have a suggestion, my ears are open....cause I need a really good name for them.

I Love Wings!
Always have and always will. I was looking over most of my quilts, patterns and classes and found a common thing....WINGS!!! Butterflies, Dragonflies, Ladybugs,Birds,Owls,Fairies, Angels....WINGS!!! I just love em'. Here are just a small smattering of some winged things I have done.



Now don't these look like patchwork patterns??? I thought you thought that too. I sure envy the person that could just go to it and paint these up. I wonder if they gave thought to what patterns they would paint, or if they just went for it. So much of what I do has no thought or rhyme to it. I create whatever comes into my twitchy little fingers eager to create. How about you? Have any of you painted anything with a patchork theme to it?

MORE Patchwork Furniture
Just when I thought I found "all" of them, more turns up! Can ya believe it? I found this at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/

YOUR COLOR FIX FOR TODAY



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy the "Color Fix"...I love how each one evokes a different response in my quilting sensibilities. The first image has me wanting to quilt it or at least figure out how to get an image like that on fabric and what ways the color of the thread will compliment.

Teri

Unknown said...

Wow! How I would love to see that in thread!

Jaye said...

Your color fix of the day feature is wonderful. I love seeing what you find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails